- Introduction to Mutual Funds
- Mutual Fund FAQs
- Mutual Funds: Dividend option or Growth option
- Difference between Shares and Mutual Funds
- The Dividend Yield Strategy for Mutual Funds
- Closed ended funds: Why they are popular suddenly,...
- Is a Rs. 10 mutual fund better than a Rs. 100 fund...
- Mutual Fund Dividends: Playing with your own money...
- How Entry and Exit loads affect you!
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
Mutual Fund explained
No Funda!!! Only sense but for sensibles!!!!
Great books to download:
PURPOSE & DISCLAIMER:
For the first time in my life i am doing something that i am good at, in public. This blog is purely a cut-copy-paste work baring a few personal views. Their is a glut of sites, blogs, pages and views about investment & savings. Still understanding and finding the right instrument is difficult. This is an endeavor to simplify the complicated financial jargons and products to make it understood by laymen.
As the URL name suggests, it’s for laymen by a layman of finance. This blog is strictly meant for me, my family and my friends and their few friends. The blog is not meant for experts & gurus of finance.
The author of this page is not a registered financial advisor. One should not construe anything written here to be financial advice. All information is a point of view and is for educational and informational use only.