- To increase your loan eligibility, combine your income with that of your spouse, children or parents
- Always negotiate - the first interest rate quoted is never the final rate
- Before paying the loan processing fee request lender for preliminary check on the property
- Buy Loan Protector Life Insurance - ensure your family can use the house if you are not alive
- Immediate disbursement get best rates – talk to lenders when you are close to finalizing your property
5 Vital Tips on Home Loans
No Funda!!! Only sense but for sensibles!!!!
Great books to download:
PURPOSE & DISCLAIMER:
For the first time in my life i am doing something that i am good at, in public. This blog is purely a cut-copy-paste work baring a few personal views. Their is a glut of sites, blogs, pages and views about investment & savings. Still understanding and finding the right instrument is difficult. This is an endeavor to simplify the complicated financial jargons and products to make it understood by laymen.
As the URL name suggests, it’s for laymen by a layman of finance. This blog is strictly meant for me, my family and my friends and their few friends. The blog is not meant for experts & gurus of finance.
The author of this page is not a registered financial advisor. One should not construe anything written here to be financial advice. All information is a point of view and is for educational and informational use only.